Applying to WUNDERHAUS
WUNDERHAUS is always on the lookout for talented and motivated co-workers. Take a look at our job profiles. If you think you fit the bill, send your application to email@example.com.
Copywriter (M/F), Junior Copywriter (M/F), Copywriting Trainee (M/F)
- Concepts and campaigns are your passion.
- You go wild for a good headline or copy.
- You like working in a team.
- You can inspire your opposition number and are also willing for others to inspire you.
- You already are a copywriter and have experience with creative agencies.
- If you are still a junior copywriter or would like to be a copywriting trainee with us – then convince us we are missing out on your talents.
Art Director (M/F), Junior Art Director (M/F), Layout Artist (M/F), Art Trainee (M/W)
- Are you interested in everything this job entails. Ideas, design, photographs, illustrations, typography, moving images – digital or print.
- You have finished your degree in graphic design or are exceptionally gifted.
- Put you with a copywriter and you make an unbeatable team.
- You are more or less an expert in CI and CD but just love looking for an unseen look for an unusual campaign idea.
- If you still don’t quite fit the bill but want to have a chance of working with us as a junior AD, layout artist or art trainee, just show us how gifted you are.
Customer Consultant (M/F)
- You already have experience from another creative agency which left you feeling unchallenged.
- Strategy, planning and managing brands are in your blood, even with a looming deadline, because the presentation has to be ready for tomorrow.
- You enjoy dealing with customers because you love winning them over.
- Your timing is mind-blowing, even when those annoying creatives are again taking too long.
- Exceptional solutions for exceptional challenges are right up your alley.
- You can’t say “yes!” to every request but can be ready soon? Make an appointment with WUNDERHAUS.
Media Designer (M/F)
- You are reliable and precision is everything to you.
- Nobody is better than you at typography.
- You know your way around pre-press and how to adapt it to magazines and newspapers.
- Working with computers and networks is no problem so you could easily work in IT.
- If not in IT, then at least as a troubleshooter because you can find a solution for everything.
Team Assistant (M/F)
- You studied but might not quite have finished… You’ve been in the hotel industry or have worked in a travel agency. Doesn’t matter because you’re needed everywhere.
- You always wanted to work in an advertising agency.
- Travel bookings, invoicing, helping your bosses through the grind, a bit of bookkeeping, flowers here, a gift for the client there… whatever crops up, without you it all falls apart. When you’re on holiday, you’re sorely missed by the whole gang.